Waterfowl Guide - Part-time
The successful candidate must:
- Have past experience with a recognized migratory bird outfitting business in Saskatchewan. Refererences required.
- Be fluent in calling Canadian geese, white-fronted geese, snow geese and also mallard and pintail ducks.
- Be familiar with hunting snow geese and the use of electronic calls and a variety of gear used to enhance the hunting success.
- Have a hunting dog with at least 2 years experience in retrieving and hunting, land and in water.
- Be physically fit and able to handle early mornings and long days during the season.
- Be able to supply his own vehicle and gear required to guide waterfowl hunts
- Be able to read an RM map and find field locations in a variety of conditions
- Be a self-starter and be able to work independently without direction
- Be great with people and represent PRO positively
- Must have own hunting dog
- Positive attitude to represent PRO