Where to Fly


Travel to our locations is through Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (YXE), connecting from most major airlines.

Dafoe Camp/ Quill Lakes:

Travel to our locations is through Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (YXE) or Regina, Saskatchewan (YQR), connecting from most major airlines.

What you need to book

You will need to arrange a rental vehicle for the duration of your stay. A 4WD truck or van is highly recommended. We recommend using Enterprise as they typically seem to have 4WD trucks available.

License Information

Game Bird Hunting Licence and Habitat Certificate at Sask Active:

The link below will let you set up a HAL ID and buy your Non-Resident Game Bird Licence and Habitat certificate

Click here

Please allow 2-3 weeks if you are going to have them mail out the license to your address before departure to Canada. If you require the license to be purchased online, you will need a Harvest ledger number. Please contact Craig at 1-306-227-2822 for a number you can use to get the license completed online.

Migratory Game Bird Permit

The link to the federal wildlife stamp is attached below. You will need this signed and attached to your game bird license.

Click Here

Firearms Declaration Form

Please see the link to the current form. Be sure to print three copies and fill out and sign.

Please note: we do have Beretta A400, A 300 + Super black Eagle 3’s for Rent ($65/ per day)

Download PDF

What to Pack

  • Warm and dry water-resistant hunting camo jacket and pants. It is best to bring layers as the temperature can range from 25F to 70F, depending on the time of year.
  • A field bag for your shells, hearing protection etc.
  • Muck boots and field boots. Waders are available in camp if needed.
  • Shooting Glasses
  • Gloves (Light and Heavy)
  • Shells are available in camp.
  • Hunting licenses/Migratory Bird permits available online

    Click here

  • Cash for tips, bird cleaning, shells etc.